LAMP is a social media search system that integrates many social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, PTT, Dcard, YouTube, and News. It can help users quickly catch popular articles or the latest articles.Visit website
- Integrates many social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, PTT, Dcard, YouTube, and News.
- Users can collect interesting articles, follow interested authors, or subscribe to interested authors.
- If the user subscribes to the author, the user will receive an email notification when the author publishes a new post.
I worked as a full-stack engineer in this project.
- Designed database schema.
- Designed and developed the front-end and back-end API of some features.
- Deployed and maintained the service.
- Worked closely with full-stack engineers and back-end engineers.
- Back-end: Node.js/Express
- Database: GaisDB, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Others: Git, Linux, Nginx